Accommodations are from Saturday evening to Friday morning from
June through early October. We are organized for your
party of four. You won't have to make small talk
with strangers in a lobby or share a table with anyone but your
personal friends and associates. The cost per person in a party
of four for the week is $2,500 with lodging, meals, wine, open bar, guiding all included. We believe that once you've experienced these mountains, the fishing, and the Lodge, you'll want to keep it as a part of your life.
"Five stars for fishing, service and lodging. You have put together the
whole package. May the oxbows be with you."
One half deposit on reservation. Balance due two weeks before reservation date. Gratuities not included
The Package includes:
Your Exclusive Luxury Retreat includes:
- Fishing in 30 miles of private headwaters, rivers, streams, high lakes
and countless beaver ponds, driftboat excursions
- All the equipment and tackle necessary to enjoy the various types
- A staff of two who stay nearby:
- An experienced and talented flyfishing guide
- An outstanding chef who will prepare fine meals at your convenience
- Gentle horses for outings
- Beautiful mountain trails for hiking and biking
- Sturdy company vehicles
- Transportation from Walden-Jackson County Airport (33V) or Laramie
(LAR) (available from United Express from Denver), or from the train
station in Granby.
- Private air transportation from Denver can be arranged.
Food, Drink, Entertainment:
- A beautiful 80-year-old cabin which has been meticulously restored
- Exceptional views
- Two bedrooms, each with aspen-panelled bath and cedar-lined closet,
set up for singles or couples
- Large, comfortable living room with the original, massive fireplace
- Large picture windows for your view to the south
- Elegant and comfortable rustic furnishings
- Well-appointed professional kitchen
- Mud room for your waders and equipment
- Radio contact with the base, and telephone and email as needed from Fort Boettcher headquarters, a
few miles south.
- Extraordinary privacy
- Extraordinary comfort
What to Bring With You:
- Meals feature perfectly-aged beef, wild elk, buffalo and other game
as available, and fresh brook trout, of course. Lighter meals are available at your preference.
- Wines (we lean toward Bordeaux and California Merlots) are chosen
to complement these meals and an open bar is stocked for your pleasure.
- Sightings or sounds of elk, deer, antelope, beaver, moose, and coyote
- Our library of books and music
- Playing cards, chess, checkers
- Hiking gear, if desired
- Your favorite rods and tackle and waders, if you'd like (otherwise, use ours)
- Riding boots, if you intend to go horseback.
- Layered clothes
- Don't forget your camera
© 2002 Park Range Ranches